fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

Hummers and A Bee

  
 
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Hummers and A Bee


There is peace in stillness . I often just sit and wait to see what beauty will reveal itself. I try to drop all expectations of what I would like and just wait and be grateful for what comes. Sometimes I don't even see everything that is right in front of the lens.
Trying to enjoy the last of the hummers before they leave for the season. I will miss them, but am very blessed and grateful for the opportunities I had. Always such joy in my soul when I see a hummer.

Number 4 had a surprise for me in the picture - Can you tell what it is ?

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy

And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. Gensis 1:31


Birdie




1






2






3






4






5




Sep 29, 2026 at 12:06 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Hummers and A Bee


beautifuly done, Birdie. I can tell by just looking at the pictures that they are yours


Sep 29, 2026 at 12:19 PM
Alan Olander
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Hummers and A Bee


All very nice! #4 has a heart.


Sep 29, 2026 at 01:21 PM
Ted ellis
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Hummers and A Bee


Birdie beauties.👍👍
Voted.



Sep 29, 2026 at 02:02 PM
morris
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Hummers and A Bee


A lovely set Roberta. How do you feel about making the first a bit brighter? The third is my pick yet 5 is amazing with all that polen on the bee.

Morris




Sep 29, 2026 at 02:17 PM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account