fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: (Best Price) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, A...

  
 
pastorbbc
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: (Best Price) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Ipad Pro M5 13



Available 2 following


Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


$1750.00 is my best price. I'll withdraw this if it does not go at this price.

I have the following for sale. I’m selling it as a kit. I have the boxes and cords as they came with each item.

I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will cover all shipping and insurance charges.

• M5 13-inch iPad Pro Wi Fi + Cellular (unlocked) 1TB with standard glass - Space Black
• Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13 inch (M5) - US English - Black
• Apple Pencil Pro

1750.00


Edited on Oct 01, 2026 at 02:02 PM · View previous versions



Sep 29, 2026 at 11:58 AM
Jonathan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: (Best Price) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


Great deal and not a better seller on FM!


Sep 29, 2026 at 07:03 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account