fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of pastorbbc's message #17115219 « FS: (Best Price) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro »

  

pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Best Price) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


Item 1: Ipad Pro M5 13

$1750.00 is my best price. I'll withdraw this if it does not go at this price.

I have the following for sale. I’m selling it as a kit. I have the boxes and cords as they came with each item.

I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will cover all shipping and insurance charges.

• M5 13-inch iPad Pro Wi Fi + Cellular (unlocked) 1TB with standard glass - Space Black
• Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13 inch (M5) - US English - Black
• Apple Pencil Pro

1750.00


Price: $1750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Oct 01, 2026 at 02:01 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Best Price Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


Item 1: Ipad Pro M5 13

$1750.00 is my best price. I'll withdraw this if it does not go at this price.

I have the following for sale. I’m selling it as a kit. I have the boxes and cords as they came with each item.

I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will cover all shipping and insurance charges.

• M5 13-inch iPad Pro Wi Fi + Cellular (unlocked) 1TB with standard glass - Space Black
• Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13 inch (M5) - US English - Black
• Apple Pencil Pro

1750.00


Price: $1750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Oct 01, 2026 at 01:41 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Low Price) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


Item 1: Ipad Pro M5 13

$1750.00 is my best price. I'll withdraw this if it does not go at this price.

I have the following for sale. I’m selling it as a kit. I have the boxes and cords as they came with each item.

I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will cover all shipping and insurance charges.

• M5 13-inch iPad Pro Wi Fi + Cellular (unlocked) 1TB with standard glass - Space Black
• Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13 inch (M5) - US English - Black
• Apple Pencil Pro

1750.00


Price: $1750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 30, 2026 at 05:32 PM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: (Priced To Sell) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


Item 1: Ipad Pro M5 13

I have the following for sale. I’m selling it as a kit. I have the boxes and cords as they came with each item.

I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will cover all shipping and insurance charges.

• M5 13-inch iPad Pro Wi Fi + Cellular (unlocked) 1TB with standard glass - Space Black
• Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13 inch (M5) - US English - Black
• Apple Pencil Pro

1850.00


Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 30, 2026 at 07:08 AM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


Item 1: Ipad Pro M5 13

I have the following for sale. I’m selling it as a kit. I have the boxes and cords as they came with each item.

I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will cover all shipping and insurance charges.

• M5 13-inch iPad Pro Wi Fi + Cellular (unlocked) 1TB with standard glass - Space Black
• Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13 inch (M5) - US English - Black
• Apple Pencil Pro

1895.00


Price: $1895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 30, 2026 at 07:08 AM
pastorbbc
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro


Item 1: Ipad Pro M5 13

I have the following for sale. I’m selling it as a kit. I have the boxes and cords as they came with each item.

I can only accept a fee less method of payment. I will cover all shipping and insurance charges.

• M5 13-inch iPad Pro Wi Fi + Cellular (unlocked) 1TB with standard glass - Space Black
• Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13 inch (M5) - US English - Black
• Apple Pencil Pro

1895.00


Price: $1895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 29, 2026 at 11:58 AM





  Previous versions of pastorbbc's message #17115219 « FS: (Best Price) Ipad Pro M5 13", 1 TB, cellular, Magic KeyBoard, Apple Pencil Pro »