fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Fujifilm GF100RF Black in Mint Condition

  
 
karimnasser
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Fujifilm GF100RF Black in Mint Condition


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm GF100RF



Available 2 following


Price: $4,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free USPS shipping within 48 states


Selling my own GF100RF black in mint condition with less than 2000 shutter clicks. This camera takes amazing sharp and high dynamic range pictures. Only selling because I only used it for portrait photography which I don't do much anymore. Very sad to see it go honestly. I've owned many cameras, Leica, Fujifilm medium format, and many others, this is by far my favorite, but I can't justify keeping it.

Sale includes:

- GF100RF black camera in mint condition. Everything works as it should.
- Original box. I will have to check if it is missing anything.
- Original charger
- Original battery

I will upload photos in about a week when I return from a trip. In the meantime please PM me if interested.

Payment is net to me, via Paypal

Thank you,
Karim Nasser



Sep 28, 2026 at 05:33 PM
karimnasser
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Fujifilm GF100RF Black in Mint Condition


Price dropped after checking market price.


Sep 29, 2026 at 07:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account