fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter

  
 
pmalrid
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter

Withdrawn


Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will pay all shipping and insurance fees!


I am selling this Nikon TC-1.4X teleconvter because I have terminal cancer. When I bought the Nikon 100-400mm Z lens, I bought this teleconverter to go with it. It was a great match for more range than my fixed 600mm Nikkor with the Z8. But the 100-400mm lens/TC combo was just too heavy for me. I am going to have to sell all of my beloved Nikon gear because my condition is deteriorating. I am moving over to the OM system because it is much lighter. The 1.4 TC has seen only one photoshoot when I went down to Sierra Vista for the annual hummingbird migration last year and took the 100-400 with the 1.4 TC attached. It has been back in the box ever since! I have everything original including the box and all paperwork.



























Edited on Sep 28, 2026 at 04:53 PM · View previous versions



Sep 28, 2026 at 03:41 PM
Travis_NYC
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter


PM'd


Sep 28, 2026 at 04:39 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account