fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of pmalrid's message #17114766 « Withdrawn: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter »

  

pmalrid
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter


Item 1: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter

I am selling this Nikon TC-1.4X teleconvter because I have terminal cancer. When I bought the Nikon 100-400mm Z lens, I bought this teleconverter to go with it. It was a great match for more range than my fixed 600mm Nikkor with the Z8. But the 100-400mm lens/TC combo was just too heavy for me. I am going to have to sell all of my beloved Nikon gear because my condition is deteriorating. I am moving over to the OM system because it is much lighter. The 1.4 TC has seen only one photoshoot when I went down to Sierra Vista for the annual hummingbird migration last year and took the 100-400 with the 1.4 TC attached. It has been back in the box ever since! I have everything original including the box and all paperwork.

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 28, 2026 at 03:41 PM
pmalrid
Online
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter


Item 1: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter

I am selling this Nikon TC-1.4X teleconvter because I have terminal cancer. When I bought the Nikon 100-400mm Z lens, I bought this teleconverter to go with it. It was a great match for more range than my fixed 600mm Nikkor with the Z8. But the 100-400mm lens/TC combo was just too heavy for me. I am going to have to sell all of my beloved Nikon gear because my condition is deteriorating. I am moving over to the OM system because it is much lighter. The 1.4 TC has seen only one photoshoot when I went down to Sierra Vista for the annual hummingbird migration last year and took the 100-400 with the 1.4 TC attached. It has been back in the box ever since! I have everything original including the box and all paperwork.

Price: $400
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 28, 2026 at 03:41 PM





  Previous versions of pmalrid's message #17114766 « Withdrawn: Nikon TC-1.4x teleconverter »