p.1 #1 · FS: LEICA SUMMICRON C 40MM FRESH DAG CLA M MOUNT
LEICA SUMMICRON C 40MM FRESH DAG CLA M MOUNT
Available4 following
Price: $899.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Shipping included to lower 48
Freshl CLA'D Leica Summicron C 40mm 8+. Glass is in outstanding condition. Barrel has minor wear for its age which is to be expected. Everything works as it should. Don Goldberg does an outstanding job Cleaning and servicing. Has a lot of life left in it. Leica does not have a 6 bit flange for this model, so must be set manually. I use 35mm summicron setting and works fine. Also useable on the SL models with adaptor. I will cover the shipping to the lower 48. Paypal is ok FF or add 3% for GS. I have a long outstanding rating on Ebay. Need to slim down my collection a bit.