fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Mamiya 120mm f4 Macro A

  
 
chaser
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Mamiya 120mm f4 Macro A


     Mamiya 120mm f4 Macro A



Available 2 following


Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Great condition Mamiya 645 manual focus macro lens. Glass is clean and focus and apertures are both smooth, with no oil on the blades. I need a shorter macro for some work so I am swapping around some gear. Comes with a Mamiya 645 to Canon Eos adapter, I use this to adapt it to all my cameras, since finding eos to whatever mount is easy and cheap but mamya adapters can be expensive.

Open to trades for something like a 50mm Macro Planar, 70mm Sigma Macro, or something similar in Nikon Z, or L Mount.

*I had to repost as my old ad wouldn't bump for some reason.

$400 Shipped in the ConUS























Sep 28, 2026 at 12:45 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account