fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Brightin Star Announces the RF 50mm f/2 TRI-SIGHT with Selectable Bokeh ...

  
 
jgoetz4
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Brightin Star Announces the RF 50mm f/2 TRI-SIGHT with Selectable Bokeh Rendering


Interesting lens. I've seen it before with Lensbaby & the Petzval lenses. I don't believe it has a confirmation chip.
Jim

https://www.canonrumors.com/brightin-star-announces-the-rf-50mm-f-2-tri-sight-with-selectable-bokeh-rendering/



Sep 28, 2026 at 07:01 AM
Steve Spencer
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Brightin Star Announces the RF 50mm f/2 TRI-SIGHT with Selectable Bokeh Rendering


Without a chip that provides focus aids, I would actually prefer the lens in Leica M mount so I can use a chipped adapter. I don't always use the focus aids (I sometimes zoom in for focus) but I use them about 95% of the time and find them very useful. Voigtlander has a chipped RF mount 75 f/1.8 with the variable correction for SA, that is quite nice. I don't think I would ever pick this lens over that one.


Sep 29, 2026 at 08:15 AM







FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account