fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/2 Aspherical VM Type I

  
 
michaelpiazza
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/2 Aspherical VM Type I


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/2 Aspherical VM Type I



Available 2 following


Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS


Selling my Voigtlander 35mm f/2 Ultron Aspherical in Leica M mount — Type I, black with chrome accents. Glass is clean with no scratches/haze. As the photos show, there's moderate wear on the chrome mount and front ring — cosmetic only, from normal mounting and use.

Bought used in Tokyo. Selling because I picked up a Version 4 Summicron and don't need any of my old 35s anymore. Includes front and rear caps.

Price is net to me, please add 3.1% for PayPal G&S. US Ground shipping included.


















Sep 27, 2026 at 04:26 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account