fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Fujifilm X-T3 Black (LNIB 68 total shutter count + EXTRAS) XT3 Body

  
 
jbcameradesigns
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Fujifilm X-T3 Black (LNIB 68 total shutter count + EXTRAS) XT3 Body


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm X-T3 Black (LNIB 68 total shutter count + EXTRAS) XT3 Body



Available 7 following


Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Up for sale is like new in box Fuji X-T3 black with only 63 shutter count. I bought this from a collector that never opened the box. I installed a glass LCD protector on day one out of the box, and only used the body around the house for a few family pics.

Extras include two premium discontinued accessories: Lensmate Thumb Grip and Really Right Stuff Arca-Swiss Base Plate. I LOVE the way this all metal setup feels in hand. Comes with original box and accessories.

Shipping is free and to ConUSA only. PayPal non fee FF payment only due to tax laws. Please see my feedback for the type of seller I am.

Thanks, JB




© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026





© jbcameradesigns 2026









Sep 27, 2026 at 04:26 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account