fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 Aspherical VM Type I

  
 
michaelpiazza
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 Aspherical VM Type I


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 Aspherical VM Type I



Available 1 following


Price: $495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS


Selling my Voigtlander 35mm f/1.5 Nokton Aspherical in Leica M mount — Type I, black. Glass is clean with no scratches. Cosmetically excellent, showing little to no wear as seen in the photos. It's a great lens.

Selling because I picked up a V4 Summicron and don't need any of my old 35s anymore. Includes front and rear caps.

Price is net to me, please add 3.1% for PayPal G&S. US Ground shipping included, insured.


















Sep 27, 2026 at 04:26 PM
RichardPhota
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 Aspherical VM Type I


Tag for feedback


Sep 27, 2026 at 05:29 PM
michaelpiazza
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.5 Aspherical VM Type I


Sold to RichardPhota.


Sep 27, 2026 at 05:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account