Price: $799.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Selling a few Nikon items:
1. SOLD>>>Nikon D5, CF version, low shutter at only 94k(94103). It's a tank. Some sign of use but fully functional. Had Nikon cleaned and checked and replaced all contact rubbers. Comes with battery, charger, strap, body cap. $1550 $1450. Shipping included. I will include two Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB CF and a card reader for free.
2. SOLD>>>Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 AFS ED (non VR). 9/10. Glass is clean. Comes with both front and rear caps, hood, soft case, original paperwork and box . $485 $425 shipped.
3. Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AFS. This is version II with improved AF and sharpness. Comes in box. 9/10. Includes caps, hood. Glass is clean. This comes with RRS LC-A13 set (ring and foot). $1090$990$890 $790.
Please check my feedback. Picture can be provided if needed. I stand behind what I sell. Accepts PayPal, for both our protection. Will split the PayPal fee with buyer.
Message me for any questions. Please do not reply in the thread.