Hello everyone! I’ll be driving from Boston to Vermont on October 3rd and will be spending two days there. I’m hoping to do some landscape photography and would greatly appreciate recommendations for some of the best locations to photograph during my short visit.
I’m particularly interested in scenic fall landscapes, and I’d also love to find a few locations with small streams or flowing water where I can experiment with slow-shutter/long-exposure shots.
Since I only have two days, any suggestions for must-visit spots or a good route that would allow me to cover a few locations efficiently would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for sharing your recommendations and local knowledge!
I’ve been hoping someone with New England experience would step up and share some ideas with you, but nothing so far. I’m afraid that my fall color expertise is more in the Western US. My one photography trip to New England focused on New Hampshire…
FWIW, an internet search on “fall color in Vermont” returns quite a few links.
Your favorite (preferably paid) SkyNet robot should do an excellent job surfacing locations. You just have to tell it where, what you are after, how tolerant of crowds you are, etc, etc. No, Google AI summaries are not to be trusted, and neither is the free version of Gemini.