fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon R5 Now $1,700.00

  
 
coolpix43
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon R5 Now $1,700.00


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R5.

Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


Selling a Canon R5 with approximately 9,000 on the mechanical shutter and approximately 27,000 including the electronic shutter according to Shutter Count for Mac. I'm selling because I purchased a new R5II with USA warranty. The R5 will ship in its original Canon box, with two Canon batteries, strap which looks like it's never been used and the original Canon charger which I never used due to the fact I have several other Canon chargers. The camera is in mint condition. Price includes shipping to lower 48 and you cover Paypal goods and services fee of 3.5%.

















Edited on Sep 28, 2026 at 04:33 PM · View previous versions



Sep 26, 2026 at 03:52 PM
delaynomore
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon R5 Now $1,700.00


PM


Sep 28, 2026 at 03:25 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account