fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17113705 « Sold: Canon R5 Now $1,700.00 »

  

coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon R5 Now $1,700.00


Item 1: Canon R5.

Selling a Canon R5 with approximately 9,000 on the mechanical shutter and approximately 27,000 including the electronic shutter according to Shutter Count for Mac. I'm selling because I purchased a new R5II with USA warranty. The R5 will ship in its original Canon box, with two Canon batteries, strap which looks like it's never been used and the original Canon charger which I never used due to the fact I have several other Canon chargers. The camera is in mint condition. Price includes shipping to lower 48 and you cover Paypal goods and services fee of 3.5%.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 26, 2026 at 03:52 PM
coolpix43
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon R5


Item 1: Canon R5. Now $1,700.00

Selling a Canon R5 with approximately 9,000 on the mechanical shutter and approximately 27,000 including the electronic shutter according to Shutter Count for Mac. I'm selling because I purchased a new R5II with USA warranty. The R5 will ship in its original Canon box, with two Canon batteries, strap which looks like it's never been used and the original Canon charger which I never used due to the fact I have several other Canon chargers. The camera is in mint condition. Price includes shipping to lower 48 and you cover Paypal goods and services fee of 3.5%.

Price: $1700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 26, 2026 at 03:52 PM





  Previous versions of coolpix43's message #17113705 « Sold: Canon R5 Now $1,700.00 »