fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

  

Flickr Images Posts Broken?

  
 
gdanmitchell
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Flickr Images Posts Broken?


I saw a thread in the Sony (?) forum about broken Flickr image links using the approved method described on FM. I thought I’d try it:

Soft Light, Ellery Lake by G Dan Mitchell, on Flickr

Seems to be broken, at least for me. Instead of the image I just see the broken image icon.

Which is unfortunate, if widespread, since I’ve been posting my images in, for example, the landscape forum using the Flickr links for some time now.



Sep 26, 2026 at 03:20 PM
gdanmitchell
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Flickr Images Posts Broken?


And now I come back to this post a few hours later… and the Flickr image does appear? Maybe the issue was temporary?


Sep 26, 2026 at 09:55 PM
Fred Amico
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Flickr Images Posts Broken?


gdanmitchell wrote:
And now I come back to this post a few hours later… and the Flickr image does appear? Maybe the issue was temporary?


This whole Flickr issue is very weird. When first reported here I had no issues with images not appearing. Been away for a few days, and returning here today to FM keep encountering many images posted from Flickr not showing. Instead of the image I see just a small centered box.



Oct 05, 2026 at 02:02 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Flickr Images Posts Broken?


Well guyz, I had a response to the posts hit "SEND" and got this....

I have seen some "strange" goings on with broken links icon but ignored them unless I needed to "see what was going on".
Sorry!
Dan







Oct 05, 2026 at 12:37 PM







FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account