p.1 #1 · FS: /FT: Toyo-View 4x5 Studio Camera w/ Fujinon 135mm f/5.6 Lens, Copal 0 Shutter
4x5 Camera
Available2 following
Price: $450.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
OK... this is a bit of a weird one. I have a Toyo-View Studio Camera with a Fujinon 135mm f/5.6 Lens (Copal 0 Shutter). I have had this camera for probably 20 years, and have used it a handful of times. I used the lens a lot with an Intrepid 4x5 a few years ago and it produces wonderful images. This has sat in storage long enough. I've considered getting back into LF photography, but I just don't think it's in the cards for me as developing and scanning 4x5 isn't something I can do at home currently and I don't want to mess with trying to mail 4x5 film all over the country (been there, done that).
EDIT: Thanks to a helpful member down below, it appears you can just move the front or rear standard so both are on the same side of the tripod mount for infinity focus. Huzzah! So this will do everything.
This includes the camera, lens board, lens, a few film holders, a loupe, some miscellaneous stuff, and a massive carrying case. The whole thing is very large and very heavy. I don't even really know how to ship it other than to just put it in a humongous box and send it on, which I'm sure will be expensive.
I'm asking $450 on this and I will cover the Paypal fee and shipping. If you're in or near the midlands of South Carolina and you want this, we can meet up and I'll knock a considerable amount off the price since I won't have to pay shipping.
I would consider trading this for an interesting lens in M or L mount. I have 28, 35, and 50 covered. Doesn't really have to be a dollar-for-dollar match. I just want this thing gone and something else in its place would be fine,
I'll also work on getting some more photos of all of this later today.
p.1 #2 · FS: /FT: Toyo-View 4x5 Studio Camera w/ Fujinon 135mm f/5.6 Lens, Copal 0 Shutter
Put both standards on the same side of the tripod mount. Then can close standards to 135 mm for infinity focus. Tripod mount is more than 135 mm wide and prevents infinity; would be the same for wide angle lenses.