Bob Jarman wrote:
Nice curiosity piece Jack. Fill flash?
Bob
Thank you Bob! No fill, all natural light, though the chair was in open shade under a tree. What I did do in processing was first to tail-limit the histogram and then added a bit of halation "glow" from the new ACR glow tool -- perhaps that's what's giving the fill-light impression?
Jack Flesher wrote:
Thank you Bob! No fill, all natural light, though the chair was in open shade under a tree. What I did do in processing was first to tail-limit the histogram and then added a bit of halation "glow" from the new ACR glow tool -- perhaps that's what's giving the fill-light impression?
Thank you Jack,
Ahh, yes. Been away from PS for awhile, now I remember.
Interesting how the software guys develop tools to add back 'features' optics engineers and sensor designers remove from modern gear.