fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Core V-Mount Battery and Smallrig V-Mount Plate

  
 
Duramaxjon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Core V-Mount Battery and Smallrig V-Mount Plate


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Core SWX XCell 99Wh V-Mount Battery



Available 3 following


Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48


I'm selling a like new Core SWX XCell 99 V-Mount battery, it's the 99Wh capacity model. It's hardly been used and just sits in my camera bag as I rarely shoot video

PayPal or Venmo accepted, add 3% for goods & services

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Smallrig Foldable V-Mount Battery Plate With Screen Holder

Sold


Price: $55.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48


I'm selling a Smallrig foldable V-mount battery plate with screen holder. I bought this and then only used it a few times as I rarely shoot video.

I can make a bundle deal if you want the battery and mount

PayPal or Venmo accepted, add 3% for goods & services





















































Sep 22, 2026 at 12:59 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account