johnohio wrote:
Canon Fall 2026
Just wonderful John! The "monarchs" are headed South, Last nights 39F will speed things up! I did photo 1 in my flowers this morning..
Robins are gone...saw a lone female hummer a few days ago..she has NOT reappeared....
Danpbphoto wrote:
Just wonderful John! The "monarchs" are headed South, Last nights 39F will speed things up! I did photo 1 in my flowers this morning..
Robins are gone...saw a lone female hummer a few days ago..she has NOT reappeared....
Again wonderful.
Dan
Was hoping you might take a look . I'm pretty inexperienced with butterflies. Thank you
Was in Ireland for three weeks on a circle tour of the island, including Northern Ireland. Drove 5642km (3500m); saw a lot; got rained on a lot; drank a whole lot of Guinness, Kilkenny, and Smithwicks; sampled quite a few good Irish Whiskeys, stayed in some amazing accommodations, everything from a B&B that could have been "Grandma's Cottage" to a converted castle where the bathroom was bigger that most hotel rooms I've stayed in.
All in all a great trip. I limited myself to the old iron G10, as this was a sight-seeing holiday, not specifically a photo trip. Here are a few of things we saw.
Rock of Cashel
Canon PowerShot G106mmf/8.01/160s80 ISO0.0 EV
Swiss Cottage
Canon PowerShot G106mmf/8.01/200s80 ISO0.0 EV
Blarney House on the Blarney Castle grounds
Canon PowerShot G1012mmf/3.51/160s200 ISO0.0 EV
A beach along the Ring of Beara
Canon PowerShot G106mmf/7.11/80s80 ISO0.0 EV
We did get some nice sunny days!
Canon PowerShot G106mmf/8.01/200s80 ISO0.0 EV
Cliffs of Moher - extremely windy and the heavy rain was horizontal....
Canon PowerShot G106mmf/8.01/60s160 ISO0.0 EV
Slieve League Cliffs - amazing! The highlight for me.
Canon PowerShot G106mmf/8.01/60s125 ISO0.0 EV
Slieve League Cliffs
Canon PowerShot G106mmf/4.01/400s80 ISO0.0 EV
Slieve League Cliffs - pictures do not do it justice.