The Lovebird that was frequenting our yard and eating the seed and millet we placed in the cage the summer came into the house yesterday and I just turned on the boiler to test the heat. It works.
Canon EOS-1D Mark IVEF400mm f/5.6L USM lens400mmf/5.61/1000s12800 ISO0.0 EV
Quick question guys, do you want me to post older shots in this tread as it is the active one or post in the proper season? My thought is the most current thread.
RobAmy wrote:
Quick question guys, do you want me to post older shots in this tread as it is the active one or post in the proper season? My thought is the most current thread.
Put them on here Rob, that way we don't have 2 threads active at the same time.
What is confusing? I process pictures that I take all year long so they may not always be in the right season once I process them. Example I just processed a Bobcat that I took in March. So asking if everyone prefers it in the current thread so the older threads are not brought to the top.
RobAmy wrote:
What is confusing? I process pictures that I take all year long so they may not always be in the right season once I process them. Example I just processed a Bobcat that I took in March. So asking if everyone prefers it in the current thread so the older threads are not brought to the top.
Rob I would saying he is just joking.
As long as the seasonal image threads have been in existence going back to when Peter(aka Petkal) started them there have been posts of images from past season was never an issue. In fact Peter welcomed all images. During a transition of seasons people post images from the season just ended.
Occasionally some would post an image from a previous year after reprocessing it.
Besides some images posted we will never know if it was from the just ended season or current season. ie) indoor images, some outdoor. Heck I shouldn't say it but soon I will be posting winter images even though we are in the Fall/Autumn season. Those of in northern areas see the white stuff sooner than later.