fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon EOS R3 + RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS USM

  
 
valentinexoxo
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EOS R3 + RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS USM


     Canon EOS R3 + RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS USM



Available


Price: $4,750.00
Payment method: Cash or Zell or a combination of both; may take PayPal if I can figure it out
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Local pickup for now in Central Florida; may eventually ship


Hello, Beautiful People! I'm selling my Canon R3 and RF 200-800mm since I decided to double down on my Hassie gear after all.

Canon EOS R3

Great overall condition
Shutter count is over 400,000 but still under 500,000
Camera functions properly
Includes:
Canon R3 body
2 batteries
No original box

Price: $3,150

Canon RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS USM

Great condition
Glass is clean
Works properly
Includes original box and included accessories

Price: $1,750

Take both for $4,750. I may include the Lowe backpack as seen in the pictures, although it's my only backpack at the moment.

For now, I would prefer a local sale, but I am open to shipping and am currently sorting out the best insured shipping/payment method.

Located in Central Florida.

Happy to provide detailed photos, serial numbers, or answer any questions. Please PM if interested.


























































Sep 22, 2026 at 07:54 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account