Price: $150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
In great physical condition. Only issue is the blurry focus patch. It's very faint in bright light. The chassis has some light scuffs but otherwise mechanically is in great working condition.
I also have two LTM/L39 lenses listed. I prefer to sell as a bundle. 10% off if sold altogether. All prices shown are net to me.
Happy to answer questions and/or share additional photos with serious buyers.
The reason I'm selling is because I'm moving to M-mount.
Great kit for someone looking to try out 35mm film photography.
Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 LTM/L39
Sold
Price: $300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Pancake version. This is a great little lens. No fungus, dust, etc. Shoots fantastic photos.
Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 LTM/L39
Withdrawn
Price: $450.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Beautiful lens. Near perfect condition minus a tiny chip above the 2.8 aperture marking. Purchased from Lezot Camera in Burlington VT two months ago. Shoots great photos.
I am interested in your 35mm lens LTM/L39 mount, could you send me a couple of pics of lens w/out lens cap on front and back of lens with/thread mount? Thanks, Tom T.
Here you go. No functional issues whatsoever. It's a great little lens. I'll probably buy the M-mount native version. I just don't want to deal with an LTM adapters for this when an M-mount native version exists.
In looking at your additional pictures, (thank you for sending), I think that 35mm Voigtlander Color Skopar lTM/l39 will work for me, how do you want to handle payment?
Thanks,
Tom