fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of sean_s's message #17110841 « Sold: Canon P, Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 LTM/L39, Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 LTM/L39 »

  

sean_s
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon P, Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 LTM/L39, Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 LTM/L39


Item 1: Canon P

In great physical condition. Only issue is the blurry focus patch. It's very faint in bright light. The chassis has some light scuffs but otherwise mechanically is in great working condition.

I also have two LTM/L39 lenses listed. I prefer to sell as a bundle. 10% off if sold altogether. All prices shown are net to me.

Happy to answer questions and/or share additional photos with serious buyers.

The reason I'm selling is because I'm moving to M-mount.

Great kit for someone looking to try out 35mm film photography.

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 LTM/L39

Pancake version. This is a great little lens. No fungus, dust, etc. Shoots fantastic photos.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 LTM/L39

Beautiful lens. Near perfect condition minus a tiny chip above the 2.8 aperture marking. Purchased from Lezot Camera in Burlington VT two months ago. Shoots great photos.

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 07:53 PM
sean_s
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon P, Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 LTM/L39, Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 LTM/L39


Item 1: Canon P

In great physical condition. Only issue is the blurry focus patch. It's very faint in bright light. The chassis has some light scuffs but otherwise mechanically is in great working condition.

I also have two LTM/L39 lenses listed. I prefer to sell as a bundle. 10% off if sold altogether. All prices shown are net to me.

Happy to answer questions and/or share additional photos with serious buyers.

The reason I'm selling is because I'm moving to M-mount.

Great kit for someone looking to try out 35mm film photography.

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 LTM/L39

Pancake version. This is a great little lens. No fungus, dust, etc. Shoots fantastic photos.

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 3: Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 LTM/L39

Beautiful lens. Near perfect condition minus a tiny chip above the 2.8 aperture marking. Purchased from Lezot Camera in Burlington VT two months ago. Shoots great photos.

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 07:53 PM





  Previous versions of sean_s's message #17110841 « Sold: Canon P, Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm f/2.5 LTM/L39, Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 LTM/L39 »