fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM (priced reduced)

  
 
kmholtz1976
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM (priced reduced)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM



Available 2 following


Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free UPS shipping to lower 48, insured, signature required


Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM, excellent condition, $2,000 shipped (free to lower 48)

Selling my Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM. I bought it used and rated excellent, and I've only used it once. Works great and I'm very happy with it, but I'm consolidating gear.

- Condition: Excellent. Optics are clean.
- Included: lens hood, aftermarket lens cap, and the Canon LP1424 lens case bag.
- No original box, but I'll ship it well protected.
- Price: $2,000
- Shipping: Free to lower 48 via UPS, fully insured, signature required.
- Payment: PayPal Goods & Services (buyer covers the fee).

I'm a newly subscribed member, but my eBay seller profile and my Cloudy Nights (Astrophotography) classifieds seller profile are both 100% positive. I can send them to you for references.

PM me if interested. Please no public replies.




© kmholtz1976 9/1/2026





© kmholtz1976 9/1/2026





© kmholtz1976 9/1/2026





© kmholtz1976 9/1/2026





© kmholtz1976 9/1/2026




Sep 21, 2026 at 01:30 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account