Price: $1,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Will ship USPS insured, or will be happy to arrange a meetup if within a reasonable distance.
Purchased in October of 2024 from B&H. Cannot find a flaw anywhere. Will come with box and accessories. Never quite meshed with this camera for some reason, and recently bought an OM-3 kit that I'm enjoying far more.
Shot Count: 2246
Power Count: 267
More high resolution photos at https://tjridgway.smugmug.com/G9-II-12-60/n-Nk2pRT since they are too large to fit here. If you need any other information or photos I'm happy to assist!Price is net to me.
Panasonic Leica 12-60 f/2.8-4
Sold
Price: $400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Will ship USPS insured, or will be happy to arrange a meetup if within a reasonable distance.
Near perfect condition, light marking on the filter threads I didn't notice until I took the for sale shots. Would keep it except my OM-3 kit came with the 12-45/4 Pro and the size, hood, and filter thread matches my 20/1.4 Pro so it stays.