fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of TJRidgway's message #17110464 « Sold: Panasonic G9 II + PL 12-60 f/2.8-4 »

  

TJRidgway
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic G9 II + PL 12-60 f/2.8-4


Item 1: Panasonic G9 II

Purchased in October of 2024 from B&H. Cannot find a flaw anywhere. Will come with box and accessories. Never quite meshed with this camera for some reason, and recently bought an OM-3 kit that I'm enjoying far more.

Shot Count: 2246
Power Count: 267

More high resolution photos at https://tjridgway.smugmug.com/G9-II-12-60/n-Nk2pRT since they are too large to fit here. If you need any other information or photos I'm happy to assist!Price is net to me.

Price: $1000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Panasonic Leica 12-60 f/2.8-4

Near perfect condition, light marking on the filter threads I didn't notice until I took the for sale shots. Would keep it except my OM-3 kit came with the 12-45/4 Pro and the size, hood, and filter thread matches my 20/1.4 Pro so it stays.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 22, 2026 at 02:06 PM
TJRidgway
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic G9 II + PL 12-60 f/2.8-4


Item 1: Panasonic G9 II

Purchased in October of 2024 from B&H. Cannot find a flaw anywhere. Will come with box and accessories. Never quite meshed with this camera for some reason, and recently bought an OM-3 kit that I'm enjoying far more.

Shot Count: 2246
Power Count: 267

More high resolution photos at https://tjridgway.smugmug.com/G9-II-12-60/n-Nk2pRT since they are too large to fit here. If you need any other information or photos I'm happy to assist!Price is net to me.

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Panasonic Leica 12-60 f/2.8-4

Near perfect condition, light marking on the filter threads I didn't notice until I took the for sale shots. Would keep it except my OM-3 kit came with the 12-45/4 Pro and the size, hood, and filter thread matches my 20/1.4 Pro so it stays.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 22, 2026 at 02:05 PM
TJRidgway
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic G9 II + PL 12-60 f/2.8-4


Item 1: Panasonic G9 II

Purchased in October of 2024 from B&H. Cannot find a flaw anywhere. Will come with box and accessories. Never quite meshed with this camera for some reason, and recently bought an OM-3 kit that I'm enjoying far more.

Shot Count: 2246
Power Count: 267

More high resolution photos at https://tjridgway.smugmug.com/G9-II-12-60/n-Nk2pRT since they are too large to fit here. If you need any other information or photos I'm happy to assist!Price is net to me.

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Panasonic Leica 12-60 f/2.8-4

Near perfect condition, light marking on the filter threads I didn't notice until I took the for sale shots. Would keep it except my OM-3 kit came with the 14-45/4 Pro and the size, hood, and filter thread matches my 20/1.4 Pro so it stays.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 11:00 AM
TJRidgway
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic G9 II + PL 12-60 f/2.8-4


Item 1: Panasonic G9 II

Purchased in October of 2024 from B&H. Cannot find a flaw anywhere. Will come with box and accessories. Never quite meshed with this camera for some reason, and recently bought an OM-3 kit that I'm enjoying far more.

Shot Count: 2246
Power Count: 267

More high resolution photos at https://tjridgway.smugmug.com/G9-II-12-60/n-Nk2pRT since they are too large to fit here. If you need any other information or photos I'm happy to assist!Price is net to me.

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Panasonic Leica 12-60 f/2.8-4

Near perfect condition, light marking on the filter threads I didn't notice until I took the for sale shots. Would keep it except my OM-4 kit came with the 14-45/4 Pro and the size, hood, and filter thread matches my 20/1.4 Pro so it stays.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 11:00 AM
TJRidgway
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Panasonic G9 II + PL 12-60 f/2.8-4


Item 1: Panasonic G9 II

Purchased in October of 2024 from B&H. Cannot find a flaw anywhere. Will come with box and accessories. Never quite meshed with this camera for some reason, and recently bought an OM-3 kit that I'm enjoying far more.

Shot Count: 2246
Power Count: 267

More high resolution photos at https://tjridgway.smugmug.com/G9-II-12-60/n-Nk2pRT since they are too large to fit here. If you need any other information or photos I'm happy to assist!Price is net to me.

Price: $1100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Panasonic Leica 12-60 f/2.8-4

Near perfect condition, light marking on the filter threads I didn't notice until I took the for sale shots. Would keep it except my OM-4 kit came with the 14-45/4 Pro and the size, hood, and filter thread matches my 20/1.4 Pro so it stays.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Sep 21, 2026 at 11:00 AM





  Previous versions of TJRidgway's message #17110464 « Sold: Panasonic G9 II + PL 12-60 f/2.8-4 »