A very well photographed set as usual. I love all that natural behaviour you captured with the first being the exception. 8-11 are very similar, did you need all of them in the post? 10 or 11 would be my pick from that group and it's a super interaction image.
These are really great Ted! You can read these guys like a book too... ears down, both posturing, tail tucked on lefty most of the time and head a little lower, less direct eye contact with the sib... I guess righty is a bit more the dominant one of the sibs. Nice teeth on these young'uns too, heh. Fun stuff!
A very well photographed set as usual. I love all that natural behaviour you captured with the first being the exception. 8-11 are very similar, did you need all of them in the post? 10 or 11 would be my pick from that group and it's a super interaction image.