fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

WTB: Nikon 500mm f/5.6E PF – sharp, well-functioning copy

  
 
brian_lzm
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · WTB: Nikon 500mm f/5.6E PF – sharp, well-functioning copy


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR



Wanted 1 following

Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping to PA; please quote shipped price.


Looking for a Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR in good optical and mechanical condition. I care more about optical performance and proper operation than minor cosmetic wear. In particular, I’m looking for a sharp copy with properly functioning AF and VR, and no haze, fungus, separation, scratches on the glass, or impact damage.

Minor normal cosmetic wear is fine. Original hood, caps, case, and box are preferred, but not required.

If possible, I’d appreciate a few recent sample images shot wide open at f/5.6, especially images showing fine detail. Please also let me know about any repair history or known issues.

I’m new to FM and plan to use the community long term. I’d prefer to purchase from an established member with positive feedback/history. Please PM me through FM with your asking price, condition, included accessories, and photos. PayPal G&S preferred. Please keep communication through FM PM.

Thanks!



Sep 20, 2026 at 07:27 PM
WerxStudiosLLC
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · WTB: Nikon 500mm f/5.6E PF – sharp, well-functioning copy


Hello
I will have a 500 PF for sale upon it's return from Nikon USA for regular cleaning and check-up.
I will have the Nikon paperwork available for review. It will be also listed on eBay (chas0000). I have over 500 reviews over the 20 years with them. Ebay has just got too expensive.

No problem with Paypal G&S.
Asking price $1850 includes ground UPS shipping plus an extra arca swiss foot and original box...

Cheers



Sep 23, 2026 at 07:16 PM
brian_lzm
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · WTB: Nikon 500mm f/5.6E PF – sharp, well-functioning copy


WerxStudiosLLC wrote:
Hello
I will have a 500 PF for sale upon it's return from Nikon USA for regular cleaning and check-up.
I will have the Nikon paperwork available for review. It will be also listed on eBay (chas0000). I have over 500 reviews over the 20 years with them. Ebay has just got too expensive.

No problem with Paypal G&S.
Asking price $1850 includes ground UPS shipping plus an extra arca swiss foot and original box...

Cheers


Thanks for reaching out! PM sent.



Sep 23, 2026 at 08:01 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account