Superb work here, Paul. Compositions and processing are first rate and even more impressive is that they are hand held. I couldn't pick a favorite--i really like them all.
You mentioned the Nokton 40mm. What body was it attached to?
Brent
lazlo36 wrote:
Some amazing night photography here, the compositions are top-notch and the textures are nice and "crunchy " . The last one is my favorite
Many thanks - I thought of putting that one at the top...
bnfotografie wrote:
Superb work here, Paul. Compositions and processing are first rate and even more impressive is that they are hand held. I couldn't pick a favorite--i really like them all.
You mentioned the Nokton 40mm. What body was it attached to?
Brent
Thanks Brent! The body was a Sony A7riii. Manual focus works very nicely with CV lenses on that body. The IBIS is very good (the most important thing here, as typical shutter speeds were 1/20 to 1/40 s), though probably not state of the art any more.
Seems to be a lot of great work being done with the Sony A7 III. If I was just now starting to put a system together, I'd have a close look at it.
Brent
Just some fantastic photography goin' on here "pc"! I was watching a History Channel documentary on South America but especially the Tierra del Fuego area..It was NASTY weather and the inhabitants thought it near normal...white caps, and big un!, and you could "see" the winds!
For me, you could have NOT picked a more suitable photograph to start your walkabout!