fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Ultra thin custom hand grip for Nikon ZF in Silver

  
 
gjoliver
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Ultra thin custom hand grip for Nikon ZF in Silver


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Ultra thin custom hand grip for Nikon ZF



Available


Price: $95.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free


OK, a little story about this particular grip.

I met a designer friend during my trip to China. He hated all the ZF grips on the market, because he thinks all of them add too much height to the already tall ZF body when mounted.
So he decided to design and make his own grip, which then becomes this.
Honestly, I like the visual language of this grip quite a lot. The handle is made out of a special amber colored PEI material. And he tried 2 versions for the bottom plate, titanium and aluminum.

It's actually pretty crazy how easy it is to make your own product in China these days.
Their manufacturing power can help you realize any product as long as you have the design.
He made a very small batch of this grip using CNC (which is a lot more expensive than the regular mass production technique).
I believe he made 20 titanium ones and 80 aluminum ones. The titanium grip is 3x the cost, because CNC tinanium is much much harder.
I bought both versions, and after some comparison, I am keeping the titanium one, and would love to share the aluminum one with another community member.

Feature wise, it's got a QD hole at the bottom of the handle part. Strap slot to the left of the bottom plate. And although ultra thin, it is still compatible with Arca-Swiss mounts.
However, you do lose the mounting holes due to the height of the bottom plate.

Selling at abslute cost. Not asking anything for my labor of bringing this back
Price is net to me. I will cover USPS shipping.

































Sep 20, 2026 at 11:08 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account