fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: REDUCED! Olympus E-M1 Mark III – Only 2,010 Shutter – RRS L-Brac...

  
 
mjhedge
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: REDUCED! Olympus E-M1 Mark III – Only 2,010 Shutter – RRS L-Bracket selling separately.


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus E-M1 Mark III – Only 2,010 Shutter – Boxed, RRS Bracket Selling Separately



Available 12 following


Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Excellent condition Olympus E-M1 Mark III with only 2,010 mechanical shutter actuations. Very lightly used and exceptionally clean. A screen protector has been installed on the rear LCD since the camera was new.

Includes original box and accessories, Olympus charger, two Olympus batteries Everything functions perfectly. Firmware 1.6. Looking to sell to an established Fredmiranda.com buyer.

I am now selling the RRS bracket separately for $50. Camera without bracket for $750. Both items for $800

Shipped and PayPal'd in CONUS.










































Edited on Sep 30, 2026 at 10:13 PM · View previous versions



Sep 19, 2026 at 07:34 PM
AHPZuazua
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: REDUCED! Olympus E-M1 Mark III – Only 2,010 Shutter – RRS L-Bracket selling separately.


Any trades? I have a Zeiss IKON SW which is a Film camera with an M mount.



Sep 27, 2026 at 08:31 PM
mjhedge
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: REDUCED! Olympus E-M1 Mark III – Only 2,010 Shutter – RRS L-Bracket selling separately.


Sorry. I cannot take any trades. I am trying to reduce the gear that I have.

Mike



Sep 27, 2026 at 09:18 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account