fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

WTB: BUY OR TRADE MFT M43 KIT (BODY WITH OR W/O LENSES)

  
 
Ritzy Tv
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · WTB: BUY OR TRADE MFT M43 KIT (BODY WITH OR W/O LENSES)


     MFT M43 KIT (BODY WITH OR W/O LENSES)



Wanted 1 following

Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Hello, I am looking to pick up a compact travel option of MFT body with or without lenses. So far I think I have narrowed it down to possibly E-M5 II or III, but I am INCREDIBLY open. Don't have a specific budget in mind, but definitely open to any deals. Not going to be my main setup so not looking to overpay for anything, send me what you have and I also have gear to trade if anybody is looking for anything specific, thanks so much!!!



Sep 19, 2026 at 12:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account