Dan, what a fantastic shot even if you did have to get on your knees. The problem is as an old man it’s getting back up. That’s the issue. I’m kidding you Dan well done.
macentropist wrote:
Dan, what a fantastic shot even if you did have to get on your knees. The problem is as an old man it’s getting back up. That’s the issue. I’m kidding you Dan well done.
Regards,
Brian
Brian that WAS an issue prior to taking the shot. It was refreshing that it did not turn out as a REAL olde fart dyin' tryin' to get up! It remarkably was non "call and EMS" situation!
I have fallen, rather tripped over my own feet, 1 time and my young ladies(girls) rushed over to see if I was ok a few moments later as my mowed grass lines turned into "snake"!
I took another shot a few days ago and the gills were far more prominent and that separation was evident.
Thanks!
Dan