fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: FUJIFILM Fujinon GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Autofocus Lens for G-Mount

  
 
olegrainy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: FUJIFILM Fujinon GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Autofocus Lens for G-Mount


     FUJIFILM Fujinon GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Autofocus Lens for G-Mount



Available 6 following


Price: $1,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: FedEx or USPS insured shipping, signature required


Excellent condition. Has filter. Comes with box and accessories.

I did have this listed a couple weeks ago but withdrew it since I thought I was going to sell it to KEH in person. They offered me less than I wanted (obviously) but they rated it "Like New" upon inspection.

$1,600 net to me. Buyer covers PayPal fees.

If you’re comfortable paying fee-less, I can give you an even better deal. Feel free to reach out to any of my previous buyers if you’d like some added confidence.


















Sep 19, 2026 at 10:33 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account