p.1 #1 · FS: Sony Rx1rii with box and extras in Like New or almost like new condition.
Sony Rx1rii with box and extras.
Available16 following
Price: $1,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: See description.
For sale is what I believe is a mint Sony Rx1rii camera together with accessories, including 10 Sony-brand batteries and a Sony-brand thumb grip/support designed for this camera.
To test my uneducated grading, I had the camera inspected by a KEH buyer and he nitpicked a bit, stating that a bit of the paint was worn on the lettering adjacent to the "S, C, DM, MF" dial and minute wear on the battery cover on the bottom of the camera. So, unlike me, he said he would rate the camera as EX+. I believe these are nitpicks in the extreme, but I want any buyer here to understand.
The camera shoots perfectly. The screen has been protected with a glass screen protector since the camera was first purchased. The camera has no dings or scratches that I can see or consider material, except perhaps for the nitpicks by KEH. In my view, a purchaser would be hard pressed to find a nicer used copy.
The fixed Zeiss 35mm f2.0 is extremely sharp and renders images beautifully. The 42mpx sensor, coupled with the Zeiss lens, enable capturing gorgeous images at professional levels. And, one of the great benefits of this camera is its small size enabling the user to easily carry the camera at all times and, when engaged in street photography (as I've been), others pay virtually no notice to it; to passersby the camera seems like a non-serious tourist camera, though it's far from that. I’ve been reluctant to part with the camera, but it’s time for me to move on.
The camera will be carefully wrapped and shipped by US priority mail, insured. In addition to the Sony brand thumb support and Sony batteries, the shipment will contain the following (as pictured): The original Sony box; all cords and papers originally furnished with the camera; an unused Sony neck strap; a Sony rubber eye cup/shade made for this camera; a K&F front lens cap (can't find original lens cap); two third-party lens shades; a Wasabi charger and battery; the original flash-socket cover; a wired Sony remote control button; and a soft shutter release button.
Payment is to be made by Zelle or Paypal. Shipment will be made within one business day after receipt of payment is confirmed. Unless PayPal friends is used, the PayPal percentage charge will be added to any PayPal purchase. I will pay the shipping costs.