fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: >>Samyang 75mm f1.8 AF for Sony

  
 
Jack Flesher
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: >>Samyang 75mm f1.8 AF for Sony


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Samyang 75mm f1.8 for Sony



Available


Price: $115.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS


Lens is in EXC condition showing only light signs of use, a nice, compact and lightweight 75. The only nit is it's a tiny bit de-centered which may show up in some closer focus, wide open images. The far left edge is a bit far focused and the far right edge is a few inches closer focused. To be clear, I didn't notice this until I shot a wall to test for it, it's very subtle and most probably wouldn't notice it if I didn't say anything, but I wanted full disclosure. To keep it in perspective, it is already inside the DoF by f2.8 and can't be seen. Asking price reflects this issue.








Sep 17, 2026 at 04:57 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account