fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony FE 400-800mm f/6.3-8 G OSS

  
 
Larry170
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 400-800mm f/6.3-8 G OSS


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 400-800mm f/6.3-8 G OSS



Available 4 following


Price: $1,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipped UPS or USPS


I have owned this lens for 2 months. I purchased it from Cardinal Camera. I have arthritis in my wrist and can’t hold this lens. That’s why I’m selling it.

This is the U.S. version.

The lens is in excellent condition. Comes with box, caps and hood.
Shipping only to U.S. address only.






Sony FE 400-800mm f/6.3-8 G OSS







Sony FE 400-800mm f/6.3-8 G OSS







Sony FE 400-800mm f/6.3-8 G OSS




Sep 17, 2026 at 12:52 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account