fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Mindshift Camera Bags

  
 
Tomlarwa
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Mindshift Camera Bags


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Mindshift Photocross 10 Sling



Available


Price: $55.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Great sling bag that is the perfect size for a small camera kit. I used it with my Olympus micro 4/3 kit for hiking. Very good condition. Includes rain cover.

I'll eat the PP fee and shipping in the CONUS. Offers considered.


• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Mindshift Photocross 15 Backpack



Available 1 following


Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Great backpack that is the perfect size for a small camera kit. I used it with my Olympus micro 4/3 kit for hiking. Very good condition. Includes rain cover.

I'll eat the PP fee and shipping in the CONUS. Offers considered.











































Sep 17, 2026 at 09:08 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account