fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II Lens (Sony E) - LNIB

  
 
jamiya3000
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II Lens (Sony E) - LNIB


     Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II Lens (Sony E) - LNIB



Available 2 following


Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: $20 Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Local pickup in NYC (SoHo) available as well.


I'm selling a like new, Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II Lens for Sony E-Mount. It was purchased Nov 13, 2025 from Best Buy. It comes in the original box with all original items. I'm downsizing my kit and getting rid of some items I'm not using so this one is up for sale.

The lens is in like new, pristine condition and has only been used about 3-4 times for video.

It's under Sony 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty. I'll include a copy of the sales receipt as well.

Shipping will be $20 via USPS Priority Mail. Local pickup in NYC(SoHo) available.

Paypal accepted with buyer covering any applicable fees.

** No Trades **

Check my feedback and buy with confidence. All the items I sell are as described.

PM if interested!























Sep 14, 2026 at 04:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account