p.1 #1 · FS: Carl Zeiss Distagon T* CF 60mm f3.5 Lens for Hasselblad - Fresh CLA!
Carl Zeiss Distagon T* CF 60mm f3.5 Lens for Hasselblad - Fresh CLA!
Available4 following
Price: $1,075.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Carl Zeiss Distagon T* CF 60mm f3.5 Lens for Hasselblad - CLA'd and near mint!
Fresh back from YYC LensMedic (Calgary, Canada) for a CLA, this lens is in gorgeously clean condition and is without issues. I sent it to Gary (YYC) to clean out a fair bit of dust, and he's done a beautiful job. The lens works perfectly and the optics are super-clean. No haze or fungus, no scratches or marks. It works as it should. The outside of the lens is very clean as well (although I really could have dusted it off before I shot these photos... sorry).
I have other Hasselblad gear listed here as well, please check out my other listings.
Worldwide shipping available at buyer's expense, or in-person meet-up near Toronto, Canada
Shipping to USA? Expect about $60 in tariffs
Priced at USD $1075 (CAD$1500), with front and back caps.