fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Second Canon R10 Body for Sale

  
 
PinholeR5
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Second Canon R10 Body for Sale


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R10 Body



Available 1 following


Price: $710.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping in the CONUS


For sale is a Canon R10 in great condition.

I am the second owner. I didn't use this body much, since I have both an R7 and R50. I found myself using one of those two much more often. It comes with the original battery, charger. It also comes with the strap, which I didn't use. No box.

Shutter count under 1000. I only used the electronic shutter.

Non-fee payment prefered. Otherwise you add 3.5% for the Fees. I will cover (ground) shipping within the lower 48 states.











































Sep 13, 2026 at 03:43 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account