fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new

  
 
nicktsigos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 26mm 2.8

Sold


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will cover shipping in the continental US


I'm selling my Nikon 26mm 2.8. Lens is like new and has lens hood as well as the caps. I purchased this to decrease the size of my Z8 but I also daily carry my Leica Q3. This lens left the house on 2 occasions and had a filter on the front since taking it out of the box. Lens is like new with zero wear or markings on it.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, will accept PayPal please consider the fee because it's $320.00 to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading












Edited on Sep 13, 2026 at 02:36 PM · View previous versions



Sep 11, 2026 at 07:28 PM
nicktsigos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


Price lowered.


Sep 12, 2026 at 12:12 PM
Cinstance
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


Tag


Sep 13, 2026 at 03:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account