fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of nicktsigos's message #17105032 « Sold: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new »

  

nicktsigos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


Item 1: Nikon 26mm 2.8

I'm selling my Nikon 26mm 2.8. Lens is like new and has lens hood as well as the caps. I purchased this to decrease the size of my Z8 but I also daily carry my Leica Q3. This lens left the house on 2 occasions and had a filter on the front since taking it out of the box. Lens is like new with zero wear or markings on it.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, will accept PayPal please consider the fee because it's $320.00 to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 13, 2026 at 09:26 AM
nicktsigos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


Item 1: Nikon 26mm 2.8

I'm selling my Nikon 26mm 2.8. Lens is like new and has lens hood as well as the caps. I purchased this to decrease the size of my Z8 but I also daily carry my Leica Q3. This lens left the house on 2 occasions and had a filter on the front since taking it out of the box. Lens is like new with zero wear or markings on it.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, will accept PayPal please consider the fee because it's $320.00 to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading

Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 12, 2026 at 11:12 PM
nicktsigos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


Item 1: Nikon 26mm 2.8

I'm selling my Nikon 26mm 2.8. Lens is like new and has lens hood as well as the caps. I purchased this to decrease the size of my Z8 but I also daily carry my Leica Q3. This lens left the house on 2 occasions and had a filter on the front since taking it out of the box. Lens is like new with zero wear or markings on it.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, will accept PayPal please consider the fee because it's $320.00 to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 12, 2026 at 05:59 PM
nicktsigos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


Item 1: Nikon 26mm 2.8

I'm selling my Nikon 26mm 2.8. Lens is like new and has lens hood as well as the caps. I purchased this to decrease the size of my Z8 but I also daily carry my Leica Q3. This lens left the house on 2 occasions and had a filter on the front since taking it out of the box. Lens is like new with zero wear or markings on it.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, will accept PayPal please consider the fee because it's $320.00 to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading

Price: $290.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 07:28 PM
nicktsigos
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new


Item 1: Nikon 26mm 2.8

I'm selling my Nikon 26mm 2.8. Lens is like new and has lens hood as well as the caps. I purchased this to decrease the size of my Z8 but I also daily carry my Leica Q3. This lens left the house on 2 occasions and had a filter on the front since taking it out of the box. Lens is like new with zero wear or markings on it.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, will accept PayPal please consider the fee because it's $320.00 to me.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 11, 2026 at 07:28 PM





  Previous versions of nicktsigos's message #17105032 « Sold: Nikon 26mm 2.8 pancake lens. Like new »