fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Ikelite A7CR Housing and Ports 200DLM

  
 
DFason
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Ikelite A7CR Housing and Ports 200DLM


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Ikelite A7CR Housing and Ports



Available 2 following


Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


I am moving on from the A7C system. I've had this setup for two years and have traveled all over with it. Small, easy and compact. Amazing company!
DLM 8" Port, DLM 6" Port, Extension Port, 200DLM/A Housing, Counter Balance.

$1900 shipped. I also have a Sony A7Cii, black that could be included if you need the package.























Edited on Sep 24, 2026 at 09:02 AM · View previous versions



Sep 10, 2026 at 04:46 PM
DFason
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Ikelite A7CR Housing and Ports 200DLM


Up for the day!


Sep 14, 2026 at 08:37 AM
DFason
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Ikelite A7CR Housing and Ports 200DLM


I would love to get this sold. $1750 includes shipping.
-Dave



Sep 23, 2026 at 11:53 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account