Sony A9II with VG-C4EM Grip - 11,220 Shutter Count
Available5 following
Price: $1,850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Selling my Sony A9 II along with the VG-C4EM vertical grip. Selling because I just purchased an A9III from another FM member.
Camera is in very good overall condition and functions perfectly. There are some light cosmetic signs of use, primarily some minor rubbing/marks around the top of the body/hot-shoe area and a few small marks elsewhere.
Mechanical shutter count is only 11,220. Primarily used for sports so I shot almost exclusively with electronic shutter.
Includes:
* Sony A9 II body
* Genuine Sony VG-C4EM vertical grip
* Original Sony NP-FZ100 battery
* Original Sony charger
* Body cap
* Original box/packaging, including for the grip
* Original strap and accessories
$1,850 (net to me) shipped and insured CONUS, payment via PayPal Goods & Services.
I’d prefer to sell the body and grip together at this time. Please PM with any questions. Happy to provide additional photos or information.