p.1 #1 · FS: Canada - Toronto - L mount fullframe selloff
L mount Full Frame Bundle
Available1 following
Price: $3,000.00 Payment method: Cash - local pickup Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: local pickup - no shipping
before listing the items a few caveats:
1- I don't live in Canada, but will be visiting Toronto 25th Sept - 16th Oct
2- I will probably have access to my own means of transportation but will only be able to meet anywhere around the GTA
3- I'll only be able to do local pickup against cash sale as I won't be able to ship
4- I want to sell the whole system, so I'll be giving preference to anyone looking to purchase the whole lot. If not, I will be selling the camera last, as I don't want to end up with lenses I cannot use
With that out of the way, here are the items I'm selling (all prices are in CAD):
Lumix S1R (OG) - 1000 CAD (cosmetically the camera is near perfect. functionally - there's an issue with the front dial where it sometimes either doesn't register a click or registers it twice, hasn't affected me much as I usually have it set up as aperature dial, which I can change on the lenses themselves. Will come with 2 Patona branded batteries, original one crapped out. No box)
Lumix S5 (OG) - 700 CAD (cosmetically and functionally perfect, nothing much to add. Comes with original battery/ no box/ smallrig cage and grip)
Sigma 65mm F2 L mount - 450 CAD (pretty much flawless - comes with box/caps/hood etc. as new)
Sigma 45mm F2.8 L mount - 300 CAD (small light lens with interesting rendering. Probably a conservative 9.5 condition. Comes with caps/hood/no box)
Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN L mount - 900 CAD (conservative 9 condition, no issues. Sharpest lens I own probably. Comes with caps/hood/no box)
Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG DN L mount (first version) - 650 CAD (solid 8 condition. Optically no issues at all, however there are some scuff marks on the aperature ring, hence the lower rating. Comes with caps/hood/pouch/box same as new)
TTartisan 75mm F2 L mount - 200 CAD (pretty much new, probably used a couple of times. Comes with everything as new so caps including rear USB cap/hood/box)
7artisans 50mm f1.05 L mount - 300 CAD (fast chinese lens, surprisingly sharp in the middle. Comes with everything as new and is pretty much perfect cosmetic condition)
7artisans 18mm F5.6 L mount - free with any purchase here (pretty much new. Bought it to use as a 28mm on my Leica CL, didn't really get a chance to use it. Maybe you can put it to good use)
Individually, these items amount to 3,600 CAD, but I'm willing to let them go for 3,000 CAD as a bundle + I'll throw in a Sigma USB dock for L mount. I believe my pricing is below market, so as to move them quickly, but please PM if you think otherwise on any of the items.
Some of the items listed were actually purchased from the good folks here on FM. Check my feedback and feel free to reach out to me for any inquiries. I can send photos and also open to a video call if any serious buyer shows interest. I'm traveling to Canada with this gear, but I won't be taking it back when I leave. If this is not sold here I'll use the trade-in program of a local seller. I think it's a good opportunity for someone to acquire gear for personal use or to resell at a fair price.