fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter

  
 
Blufox
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter


     Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter

Sold


Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground to CONUS - Insured with Signature Req'd


Hadn't planned on selling this, but I have a wedding coming up next month and I need a slightly wider focal length. I looked over my gear and the Plena drew the short straw.

This lens is absolutely mint. It comes complete with everything, including the receipt. I am also tossing in a Breakthrough Photography X2 filter.

I can no longer accept Goods & Services, so payment is NET to me via a NON-FEE method only. Fully insured shipping to CONUS via UPS Ground is included. Please be aware that a signature will be required upon receipt.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.















































Edited on Sep 03, 2026 at 02:28 PM · View previous versions



Sep 03, 2026 at 01:45 PM
Beav1118
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter




Blufox wrote:
[/quote

Pm sent



Sep 03, 2026 at 02:16 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account