fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Blufox's message #17100186 « Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter »

  

Blufox
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter


Item 1: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter

Hadn't planned on selling this, but I have a wedding coming up next month and I need a slightly wider focal length. I looked over my gear and the Plena drew the short straw.

This lens is absolutely mint. It comes complete with everything, including the receipt. I am also tossing in a Breakthrough Photography X2 filter.

I can no longer accept Goods & Services, so payment is NET to me via a NON-FEE method only. Fully insured shipping to CONUS via UPS Ground is included. Please be aware that a signature will be required upon receipt.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Price: $1800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Sep 03, 2026 at 01:45 PM





  Previous versions of Blufox's message #17100186 « Sold: Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 s Plena w/ Filter »